Where do we manufacture?
Most factory workers are immigrant who get to work from their Vancouver homes producing clothing in their own comfortable work environments before delivering the garments for pickup to MONHNNY. They are paid per item depending on complexity of the garments.
- Exceptional worker safety across the supply chain.
- Workers are not put under pressure and work from home with their desired equipment. They can work in any given time throughout the day as long as they meet the deadline to produce the certain amount of products. They also have the option of working directly from the factory if they choose so.
Sourcing & materials
All Our materials are sourced from Kendor Textile Limited, a Canadian based textile wholesale.
Our fabric is sourced from a Canadian fabric wholesaler who works with 100% vegan and sustainable materials.
- Cotton spandex French terry-certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- TENCEL™ LYOCELL ORGANIC COTTON SPANDEXJERSEY- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, made from organic cotton yarn, TENCEL™ Lyocell Lenzing certified.
- RECYCLED CHITO MID-WEIGHT COMPRESSION- 7post- consumer plastic bottles per meter were diverted from the waste stream.
Slow Fashion Looks Sexy On you!
Each of our new products is introduced in small batches and tested for quality and longevity. We slowly scale up our production to meet demand in order to avoid access waste. This increases our costs, but reduces waste by only producing what we need to meet current demand. The energy spent is only that which is required to run personal sewing machines. 95% of BC energy is produced by renewable resources (hydro electric).
We only use cardboards & papers for our packaging. We also use 100% compostable plastic bags to protect the cardboard boxes when they ship so that they can be reused.